- Durham, NC
What you'll be doing
- Administrative professional will lead with excellent judgment and discretion in handling highly sensitive and confidential information. Proven ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously with quality results. Deal with a diverse group of internal and external contacts at all levels of the organization. Administrative to handle extensive scheduling of meetings, meeting logistics, reservations, setting up conference calls, video conferences, preparing meeting materials and other logistics scheduling meetings. This position is responsible to provide administrative support to vice president and clinical team, advanced administrative support including assistance with identification and resolution or urgent issues requiring action or response. Coordinate activities for meetings including contingency planning, proactive problem solving. Monitor resources and provide analysis. Represent administrative staff and function in line or site situations and on various teams and initiatives. Identify and implement new procedures to enhance effectiveness of administrative processes. Assist in the department projects, provide back up support and coverage within the department.
What your background should be
- Candidate should have 7 to 10 years administrative experiences that demonstrate on ability to carry out all office functions proficiently. High level of proficiency with Microsoft office (i.e., Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Excellent interpersonal, organizational skills, attention to detail, written and oral communication skills. Must be able to develop relationships with internal clients to enhance efficiency and effectiveness in the job. Demonstrate the ability to operate in a team environment, exhibiting the ability to work well with other professional staff. Must be able to organize meetings and provide support through WebEx. Physical work has to perform, if applicable to the position. Be able to lift 20 lbs.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- A multinational pharmaceutical corporation, which develops and produces medicines and vaccines for a wide range of medical disciplines.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org