Administrative Executive Assistant
- San Jose, CA
What you'll be doing
- The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach, attention to detail, strong problem-solving skills, and the ability to interact comfortably with high level executives. The role is responsible for managing the meetings calendar, coordinating client events, preparing confidential information, reconciling expense reports, and supporting other members of the team as required.
What your background should be
- Minimum of five years of executive administrative experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's or Associate's Degree in a business related field desired.
Who is the client company
- Multinational e-commerce company providing consumer-to-consumer sales services via internet.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com