- Cambridge, MA
What you'll be doing
- The administrative coordinator performs administrative duties in support of the director of finance and administration for HCL and HL. This individual prepares daily briefings for the director of finance and administration, is responsible for extensive scheduling and calendar management, makes travel arrangements, and processes financial reimbursements and corporate card statements. Provides administrative support to leadership teams, as needed, and ensures timeliness and accuracy for all details. Responsible for maintaining an inventory of all equipment across HCL and HL as well as supporting large scale administrative and operations projects in support of the administrative and operations support services manager. Manages process for ongoing organization of senior leadership and office of the librarian administrative team communication, presentations, and business processes on departmental G-drive and appropriate wiki sites. Supports the coordination of stewardship and donor events as needed. Researches, prioritizes and follows up on issues and concerns including those of a sensitive or confidential nature to determine appropriate course of action, referral or response. Manages multiple priorities; handles matters expeditiously, proactively, and diplomatically; follows through on projects to successful completion. Maintains effective organizational systems that include tracking and communicating work in progress, filing, archiving and maintaining orderly and up to date contacts. Works closely with members of the office of the librarian administrative team to collaborate on activities and processes outlined by the office to ensure information is appropriately shared and protocol is observed. Actively participates to provide appropriate coverage and share information for other team members to ensure smooth handling of tasks during absences or times of high volume activity.
What your background should be
- Minimum of four or more years of administrative and customer service experience required. Proficient with Microsoft Office suite of software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and calendar management required Strong written and oral communication skills required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent education or work experience required. Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educationa and research services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com