- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- This position assists in the coordination of administrative and office service activities such as purchasing, payroll, records control and human resources for the head of a department, care center or division. Typically reports to a division head, vice president or higher level executive. The candidate answers routine and specific inquiries when possible. S/he also directs inquiries, when necessary, to the appropriate department or individual for further information and/or resolution. The ideal applicant assists in maintaining and monitoring the budget and grants allocations and prepares documents required to maintain balanced accounts for review and approval. S/he also assists in the planning and logistical arrangements for forums, conferences, seminars, meetings and/or visiting professorships and the development and coordination of informational packets for participants. The candidate is responsible for assigning work, sets deadlines and supervises the work of assigned staff. S/he is also responsible to mentors, trains and/or conducts orientation for new office support staff and monitors performance.
What your background should be
- The candidate will require 5 years of related administrative or business experience. Some supervisory experience will be preferred. S/he should have some related functional and technical skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is a healthcare provider company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org