- Quad Cities, IL
What you'll be doing
- Provides department assistance in the execution of administrative functions in the call center. Collects data and prepares reports required. Routes documents according to instructions for appropriate review, correction or signature. May coordinate travel arrangements and/or arrange meetings. Maintains an organized filing system for department records. Ensures that both incoming and outgoing correspondence is distributed timely and accurately. Provides administrative, clerical and organizational support: data entry/word processing as required. Acts as liaison between other departments in researching questions accurately and expediently. Practices good judgment, discretion and confidentiality of sensitive information regarding department activities. Performs other duties as required.
What your background should be
- 1-2 years secretarial or administrative assistant experience. Ability to use standard office equipment, including computer input and output devices. Communicates effectively both orally and in writing. Organizes, plan and perform assigned duties with minimal supervision.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about cable television and broadband internet access services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com