- Laramie, WY
What you'll be doing
- Perform advanced word and data processing assignments. Schedule regular development meetings with campus constituents between vice president and assigned gift officers to monitor goals of each unit, progress and future needs. Perform research on donors as requested, pull reports and background information for VP and gift officers. Maintain development staff guides notebook. Oversee management of department files and records, both electronic and paper. Assign or supervise entry of reports, proposals and notes into database. Keep hard file copies current. Schedule travel for department, arrange hotel, air and car accommodations and itineraries for travel time. Process reimbursements for same. Budget preparation, review, reconciliation for development team. Review & track budget expenditures, monitor budget. Maintain calendar of meetings for department, schedule meetings and conference calls with board members and donors as needed. Arrange conferences and meetings for ongoing training provided twice monthly to gift officer staff including design and implementation of agendas, selecting topics or speakers, arranging all equipment and space needs for web based trainings, work with caterers as appropriate when food service provided. Also work on coordination and agendas for monthly development meeting and monthly principal gifts meeting.
What your background should be
- Two years of comparable experience in a professional office experience as detailed below or an equivalent combination of education and experience. Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook, Word. Work experience in records maintenance & management. Work experience in managing calendars for administrative positions. Valid driving license with a motor vehicle record that is compliant with the university vehicle use policy.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree is required.
Who is the client company
- This is a nationally recognized research institution.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com