Administrative Assistant for Interface BU
- Dallas, TX
What you'll be doing
- Proactively arranging complex international travel. Expense management, calendar management of both confidential and time-sensitive material. Office management duties including phone management in support of the local interface team. Researching and compiling special reports. Greet customers and arrange team events, luncheons, and dinners. Preparing various documents and presentations used on a worldwide basis in support of the business. Prioritizing projects, meetings and schedules to ensure the needs of the business and the leaders are met. Initiating and maintaining high-level contacts of a complex nature, both inside and outside of company, demonstrating a professional demeanor in interfacing with senior-level executives, employees, customers and vendors. Working on problems of diverse scope, where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Preparing, editing and writing routine and advanced correspondence such as letters, email and reports on behalf of the leaders. Exercise judgment and rely on experience to plan and accomplish goals, using a wide degree of creativity and latitude complex tasks: exercising good judgment within generally defined practices and policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of administrative support experience. Must be detail-oriented team and people skills. Excellent communication capabilities and customer-oriented mindset to be considered for this position.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American electronics company that designs and makes semiconductors, which it sells to electronics designers and manufacturers globally.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com