- Middleborough, MA
What you'll be doing
- Develop and maintain effective office procedures to support the facility. Recruit, hire, train, supervise and schedule the receptionists. Support human resource needs of the facility, process new hires, manage benefits and leave requests. Back up payroll for the business office. Manage workers compensation. Order office supplies, name badges and support departments in purchase orders. Coordinate accounts payable for administrator and corporate office. Maintain policy and procedure books, master copies of forms, contracts including keeping insurances up to date, PI binders and other initiatives as assigned. Type meeting minutes. Sit on committees as assigned.
What your background should be
- Secretarial certificate plus 2 years secretarial experience. Basic knowledge in computer. Must have multitasking ability. Communication skills necessary to handle telephone inquiries from clients.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma required. Associate degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com