- Rochester, NY
What you'll be doing
- Make appointments, screen visitors and telephone calls. Prepare confidential reports including periodic statistical reports, attend staff meetings and record minutes. Greet and escort visitors and give routine information, within the policy of the facility. Perform a variety of clerical duties such as preparing, maintaining, comparing, checking and filing miscellaneous statements, tabulations and reports. May maintain payroll records. May serve as receptionist for department work area. Receive data on various phases of facility operations, reviewing for accuracy and completeness. Perform other clerical duties incidental to the operation of the department.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of administrative experience is required. Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations. Demonstrate and maintain an extremely high regard for confidential and sensitive information. Ability to multi task and establish priorities. Ability to maintain organization in a changing environment. Possess a thorough knowledge of contract administration and office procedures. Advanced skills in the use of Windows based office software including but not limited to Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook required.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required.
Who is the client company
- This is the leading foodservice management and support services company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com