- Bowling Green, KY
What you'll be doing
- Provides administrative support to staff, manager, director and vice president. This position involves daily contact with both internal and external contacts, as well as exposure to sensitive confidential information. This position will also assist with order intake and service calls placed by customers. Takes phone calls from customers ordering new equipment or placing service calls. Follows up with medical offices to collect letters of ledical necessity (LMN) and other documents as needed. Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible. Reviews and submits monthly company credit card statements for vice president. Ensures work flow for manager in order to meet productivity needs. Communicates with company and staff. Organizes and maintains file system and files contracts, vendor agreements and other documents copies and scans correspondence or other printed materials; files accordingly.
What your background should be
- Minimum three years of experience a fast paced office or medical office setting required. Proficient in MS Office. Excellent attention to detail and organizational skills. Ability to communicate professionally and effectively, both orally and in writing. Ability to work in a fast paced environment and juggle multiple priorities. Able to think quickly, assess a situation and make a sound decision. Able to use technology to optimize efficiency and effectiveness.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree in business or other related field.
Who is the client company
- Concern about individualized health and mobility solutions.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com