- Oak Brook, IL
What you'll be doing
- Schedules and coordinates meetings for team members. Arranges travel itineraries and manages calendar for principals. Processes U.S. and international invoices and obtains appropriate authorization for payment. Corresponds with outside counsel and vendors regarding billing/invoice questions. Answers telephone calls, takes messages, and responds to routine inquiries. Sends faxes, overnight packages and e-mail messages to clients, outside counsel and third parties. Types, proofs, copies and distributes correspondence and legal documents. Data entry in intellectual property portfolio databases. Receives, organizes and distributes incoming documents for principals. Drafts routine correspondence. Establishes, organizes and maintains files, records and electronic data banks. Able to work and communicate effectively with management-level individuals. Able to balance conflicting priorities and work in fast-paced environment. Uses technology appropriately. Understands teams goals, contributes to the teams success by being an active participant, and promotes a shared responsibility for achieving results. Assist with overflow administrative tasks.
What your background should be
- At least five years of administrative experience supporting an individual or group. High school or equivalent required including typing and other business related courses. Experience in a legal setting preferred, experience with intellectual property legal practice a plus. Fast and accurate typing skills. Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent required
Who is the client company
- The company is one of the largest chains of fast food restaurants.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org