- San Antonio, TX
What you'll be doing
- Prepares and disseminates information concerning agency programs and services. Prepares, edits and distributes correspondence, reports, studies, forms and documents. Maintains filing and record-keeping systems. Performs general office duties such as ordering supplies, performing basic bookkeeping work, and assisting with general human resources work. Responds to inquiries and interprets rules, regulations, policies, and procedures. Assists in planning meetings, conferences, and seminars. Assists in the planning and execution of an agency program. Assists in compiling and entering data for charts, graphs, databases, summaries, or reports. Assists in the development of administrative or technical assistance policies and procedures. Provides assistance answering and routing phone calls, taking messages, and greeting and directing visitors to the appropriate staff. Assists in researching, composing, designing, or editing agency publications. Assists in developing training programs. Performs related work as assigned.
What your background should be
- The incumbent must have minimum experience in related field. Should have good computer skills with proficiency in Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Effective oral and written communication skills. Answering phone calls; note taking; basic math computations. Effective oral and written communication skills. Answering phone calls; note taking; basic math computations.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about hospital & health care services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com