- San Diego, CA
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for performing general administrative support tasks involved in an organization. Responsibilities include assisting supervisory and nonsupervisory employees with various administrative support tasks. These tasks may include, but are not limited to, general filing and records maintenance, compiling data for reports, assisting with administrative tasks associated with the cost center(s) budget(s), scheduling appointments and meetings, calendar maintenance for one or more employees, answering/screening telephone calls, preparing expense reports, preparing/editing presentations, making travel arrangements, distributing mail, greeting/escorting visitors, assisting new employees, duplicating, and other established general administrative tasks. Coordinates work within the work unit and with other work units/departments, both internal and possibly external to the company. May assist in supporting the general administrative work for one or more professional employees other than the direct supervisor. The work performed by these employees is predominately general administrative in nature, as opposed to specific administrative tasks that are directly related to a specialty functions e.g., marketing, engineering, human resources, etc.
What your background should be
- Typically requires 3-5 years general administrative experience, or equivalent combination of experience and college level education. Intermediate to senior level administrative knowledge and skills and senior level knowledge in some administrative tasks. Has the ability to work with multiple issues/projects and has the experience/ability to support more than one employees general administrative needs.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school education or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about information technology and IT staffing services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com