- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for the daily schedule of one or more individuals; anticipate necessary background materials, directions and other items required for each activity on the schedule. Maintain busy calendars, schedule meetings and ensure managers arrive to meetings on time. Handle a broad range of duties from day to day operational activities to scheduling meetings and correspondence with senior level management and their assistants. Meet and greet visitors and clients, answer phones, coordinate conference rooms and meal arrangements. Handle a large volume of travel planning including airline reservations, hotel accommodations, car rental reservations, car service arrangements and driving directions as needed. Process and track expense reports and reimbursements. Produce letters, memoranda, presentations, reports, etc. as necessary; proofread documents for appropriate grammar, punctuation and spelling. Assist in presentation preparation. Provide core administrative support such as faxing, filing, printing and copying. Perform ad-hoc projects as needed. Provide back up support to other administrative assistants in the department.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5 years of corporate administrative experience in roles that interfaced with external clients and executive management. Must have superior skills in MS Word, Outlook and proficiency knowledge in PowerPoint and Excel. Experience and proficiency working with automated expense tracking, online travel etc. Ability to perform in a fast paced environment and interact with senior management under highly demanding conditions. Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills. Excellent organizational skills; detail oriented. Strong time management skills; ability to handle multiple concurrent assignments with a high degree of accuracy, and meet deadlines in a high pressure environment. Excellent phone manner and management a must. Absolute discretion and appropriate handling of highly sensitive information essential.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational investment management corporation.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org