- Minneapolis, MN
What you'll be doing
- Welcoming visitors and company personnel by greeting them in person or on the telephone. Answering and transferring telephone calls in a prompt, courteous and professional manner. Providing callers with information to answer questions and resolve problems. Maintaining a high standard of business etiquette while interacting on the telephone and in person. Monitoring attendance of company staff. Receiving and sorting mail. Monitor and fund postage machine as needed. Ordering fedex, ups and courier services online. Organizing meetings and monitoring conference rooms via Outlook. Preparing letters and documents as needed. Supporting corporate staff (legal, development, asset management, etc.) to meet project deadlines. Assist with the coordination of company events, meetings and social gatherings. Copying and scanning documents. Maintaining a professional appearing reception area and conference rooms. Other job duties as required.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years previous receptionist and/or administrative assistant experience. Working knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Word and Outlook. Working knowledge of customer service principles and practices. Strong work ethic and positive attitude. Ability to work independently; to prioritize and manage multiple tasks. Experience with diverse communities, including tenants limited English proficiency. Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, problem-solving and administrative skills. Willing to learn and be open to suggestions/ideas to improve productivity and efficiency. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills. Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma, or equivalency.
Who is the client company
- This is an industry-leading property development company focused on building design, renovation, construction and financing.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org