- Princeton, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Project management; some recurring annual activities as well as other projects as assigned. Provides major support and develops strategies for the preparation of training materials and presentations. Provides the executive director of campus dining administrative support that is highly complex. Drafts and edits letters and memos on behalf of the ed. Independently gathers and analyses data and creates reports in support of ED's projects. Manages ED's complicated calendar. Coordinates leadership team meetings, prepares agendas and minutes. Maintains ED's files and departmental records. Coordinates and plans departmental meetings. Encourages customer input and responds to inquiries and suggestions. Occasionally supervises student and casual workers. Answers phones; responds to routine inquiries; directs calls; and greets visitors. Prepares and create reports independently and handles confidential documents. Independently provides information regarding policies and procedures requiring knowledge of both assigned and related work areas. Maintains accuracy and is attentive to detail. Prepares large mailings for distribution as required. Makes all travel arrangements for campus dining department staff. Reviews employment postings and ensures all candidates for management positions follow university and departmental policies. Orders food for the administrative office and directs all food samples to the appropriate offices or dining locations. Performs other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 4-6 years of equivalent administrative experience, preferably in a hospitality or university environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, customer service capabilities and a high degree of professionalism. Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask and work under pressure and within deadlines. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Strong knowledge and functional command of Microsoft Word and Excel.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com