- Ardmore, OK
What you'll be doing
- Maintain ongoing databases, systems and spreadsheets of current employees, training hours, etc.. Assist in the hiring selection process: interview scheduling, pre-employment test scheduling, phone screens, drug screens. Assists in staffing/ recruiting system management including application processing, reference checks, testing, advertising. Provide new employees with appropriate employment forms and process new hire paperwork. Provide clerical support services to personnel including typing, scanning, filing, answering telephones, maintaining employee files. Assist in the planning/coordination of company events including employee appreciation, holiday celebrations, benefits enrollment, driver safety meetings. Coordinate lodging and transportation arrangements for drivers and visitors. Process Payroll functions on a weekly basis. Facilitate meetings and trainings such as new employee orientation.
What your background should be
- Previous human resources experience is preferred. Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications required. Knowledge of AS400 and access strongly preferred. Ability to independently make decisions. Good interpersonal skills in working with employees and their dependents. Strong organization skills and ability to handle multiple tasks.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or college degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest foodservice redistribution company in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com