- South San Francisco, CA
What you'll be doing
- The administrative assistant is responsible to provide timely and accurate clerical support in a fast-paced office environment. Position involve dealing with managers and other office support positions. Involve photocopying, filing, answering phones, managing all incoming and outgoing mail, and composing letters, memos and proposals. Additional responsibilities include preparing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly reports and setting up group meetings and conferences for managers and partners. All functions are done in person, via phone, or e-mail. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- Previous administrative experience in a similar environment preferred. Accurate typing and 10 keypad experience. Computer skills including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook, internet, and AS/400 preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about uniform rental, first aid cabinets, safety supplies and fire protection services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com