- Hayward, CA
What you'll be doing
- The hiring person will provide administrative support in preparing reports and presentations, handling correspondence, receiving visitors, answering telephones, arranging conference calls and scheduling meetings. Under the direction of management, the incumbent will provide assistance with operational projects and reports that include PressGaney reports, C-I-Care initiatives and lean management. Will perform such other related tasks and assumes such other related responsibilities as may from time to time be assigned by authorized personnel as appropriate.
What your background should be
- Must have a minimum of 4-6 years of administrative experience supporting management level or above in a healthcare setting. Must be able to work independently and produce accurate work of the highest quality, and take ownership of assigned responsibilities. Candidate must possess strong verbal and written communication skills, interpersonal skills and demonstrate teamwork. Visio and MS Office skills (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook) at an intermediate level, particularly in Excel, are required for this role.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED, bachelor's degree is preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is an American biotechnology company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com