- Hanover, NH
What you'll be doing
- Develops and implements project activities based on defined project scope and objectives. Plans, coordinates, and oversees projects and special events related to department programs. Sets and maintains schedules and timelines, using project management software as directed. Evaluates project effectiveness and efficiencies and recommends changes to procedures as necessary. Coordinates and arranges events including locating and reserving facility space, arranging for necessary services, coordinating schedules and itineraries, and overseeing actual event. Provides support for committees and working groups. Reviews and edits reports and presentations for grammar and formatting as well as accuracy in data entry and interpretation. Drafts and proofreads memos and correspondence for supervisor review and signature or personally responds to inquiries on procedural matters. Prepares a wide variety of materials such as correspondence, committee minutes and reports, handouts, etc., proof reading to ensure accuracy. Creates PowerPoint slides and other documents for dissemination of research results. Orients new staff and visitors to the office and the community.
What your background should be
- Three years of experience providing support for an executive-level administrator. Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail. Strong ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced office.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate degree or the equivalent in education and experience.
Who is the client company
- Concern about educational services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org