- Baltimore, MD
What you'll be doing
- Maintains workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures. Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing changes. Develops administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities. Resolves administrative problems by coordinating preparation of reports, analyzing data, and identifying solutions. Ensures operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques. Provides information by answering questions and requests. Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies. Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results. Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
What your background should be
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Ability to manage multiple tasks/projects and deadlines simultaneously. Proficient computer skills, especially Microsoft Office applications. Previous sales support experience preferred
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- This is an American temporary staffing agency that operates throughout the world.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com