Administrative Analyst/Associate/Call Back
- Charlotte, NC
What you'll be doing
- Participate in the delivery of small to medium IS project. Monitor and audit the use and performance of financial and information system. Participate in the development and delivery of detailed process flow from which analysis and possible implementation complete. Participate in cross team communication and team process to meet stated goal as directed by team lead. Primary role involve compile KPI report, month end & adhoc report, manage report posting as requested for management review. Perform monthly audit of mobile device for review by management. Responsible for the conference call reservation system and serve as a backup to the online service request administration system and other financial task as needed.
What your background should be
- This position will require a high degree of proficiency in verbal and written communications. Must be available for callback support on a regular basis, due to schedules in client company, extensive evening and weekend hours may be required at times for conversions, training. Must be able to lift objects that weigh up to 35 pounds.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED required; bachelor degree in computer science, business administration, accounting, finance or related field preferred.
Who is the client company
- The client is a nonprofit hospital network which operates hospitals, freestanding emergency departments, urgent care centers and medical practices.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org