- Burlington, WI
What you'll be doing
- Establish and maintain systems for filing, requisitions, check requests, bill payments. Process all approved billings for medical/dental services, mental health, and disability service billings. Assess the health status and special needs for children and families including assisting with referrals and counseling services, in indicated. Maintain accurate and confidential childcare health/dental records and submits case records as directed. Record and track medical/dental statistics and other reports as directed. Handle routine typing, copying, and filing duties and maintain copies of all work completed. Answer telephone and take messages accordingly; sort and distribute mail; perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- The candidate should have related clerical skills and experience working in an office environment. Must have excellent verbal, written, and computer skills. Ability to work with a diverse group of individuals.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This company is concern about female academic readiness, character development, violence prevention, fitness and healthy living, early education and care, human services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org