- Lancaster, PA
What you'll be doing
- Independently manage the basic function of the trauma office on a day to day basis. Collect necessary information, format, produce, appropriately distribute and follow through on a variety of trauma related project, including word process, routine meeting plan and preparation, trauma prevention project, record keep and analysis of data. Develop administrative staff by providing information, educational opportunity and experiential growth opportunity. Resolve administrative problem by coordinating preparation of report, analyze data and identify solution. Provide secretarial support for the EMS coordinator and community training center. Perform all other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year medical secretarial school or equivalent is essential. Type 50 wpm is essential. Good verbal, written & telephone communication skills is essential. One to two years personal computer or word processor experience is essential. One to two years previous job experience, medical related is preferred.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED).
Who is the client company
- The client company is a not-for-profit health system.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org