- Nashville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Implements therapeutic programming and treatments for assigned patients. Establishes goals and objectives for assigned groups. Conducts a minimal of four groups daily and provides notes after each group. Evaluates assigned groups on a regular basis. Functions as a member of the treatment team. Completes psychosocial assessments, group notes, care plan reviews, patient education notes and progress notes for assigned patients. Participates in treatment planning, case reviews and physician rounds. Administers patient care in a safe and effective manner. Responds to all emergency calls. Maintains patient confidentiality. Maintains supplies. Provides field instruction and supervision for recreation or music therapy student interns. Researches evidence based programming techniques to be shared and utilized by treatment team. Provides behavioral health education to community agencies, facilities and referral sources. Participates in hospital wide committees as needed.
What your background should be
- The incumbent should have experience in related field. Strong ability in multi tasking. Good communication skills. Basic computer skills requied.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in recreation therapy, music therapy.
Who is the client company
- Concern about the medical services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org