Additive Manufacturing Engineer
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- Lead strategic material development projects that are critical to the growth of the company competencies including additive manufacturing. Identify key material development areas. Specify material characterization methods, facilitate measurement activities, and apply results toward process and product development. Maintain accurate and complete project records and document progress in detailed reports. Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external entities to insure best resources and approaches are used. Generate intellectual property (IP) ideas. Act as a mentor to lower level engineers.
What your background should be
- Minimum 5-8 years of work experience in additive manufacturing processes and technologies or materials related research and technology development. Demonstrated experience in leading or managing test programs. Alloy development experience in a range of metals; powder metallurgy, atomization processes, morphology for additive manufacturing processes. Expert knowledge of one or more of the following software packages: ThermoCalc, PrecipiCalc, JMatPro, SYSWELD, DEFORM.
Required Schooling / Training
- Masters/doctorate degree in materials science or metallurgy.
Who is the client company
- This is a multinational conglomerate company.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org