Ad Sales Account Executive
- Portsmouth, NH
What you'll be doing
- Analyzes, develops and presents market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products. Assists in developing marketing activities to generate local ad sales revenue. Interacts with various internal departments to carry out client requirements such as scheduling advertising; monitoring account activities, monitoring and managing collections. Maintains up-to-date customer and prospect records and participates in development of sales forecasts. Completes required documentation and reporting for the proper processing of contracts, advertising schedules, sales calls, and expense reports. Seeks new customers by continuously prospecting following company's planned sales strategies and tactics. Analyzes confidential information, prepares reports, manuals, agendas and general correspondence. Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance. Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
What your background should be
- Require 1-3 years related experience in related field. Must have excellent communication skills. Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment. Must have basic computer skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- This is an American multinational mass media company and is the largest broadcasting and largest cable company in the world by revenue.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org