Ad Product Manager
- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Manage technical specs for all products, new feature releases throughout the product life cycle from ideation through delivery. Evaluate feature requests, and convert a feature request into a product spec where appropriate. Work with cross functional teams to define product requirements, changes to specs. Effectively communicate tech requirements, release date/schedule and write product documentation. Conduct quantitative and qualitative research to identify requirements and analyze market opportunities. Prepare and deliver presentations, demonstrations and product concepts. Typical audiences include executive management, marketing and sales. Research and evaluate competitive products and solutions to help sales position. Work closely with strategic partners to facilitate integrations and joint solutions.
What your background should be
- 1 years of experience in product management (or equivalent role that straddles both technology and business functions) required. Experience working with mobile, video and display products including testing, QA, and tech documentation. Strong customer focus, with a track record of using customer insights to shape product strategy and drive detailed trade-offs over the product lifecycle required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree required, advanced degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about marketing and advertising services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com