AD (Oncology Afinitor ABC)
- East Hanover, NJ
What you'll be doing
- This position within the afinitor marketing team is responsible for supporting the advanced breast cancer (ABC) indication. Development and execution of the non-personal professional promotion tactical plan; development and execution of unbranded disease awareness campaigns. Identifying insights using market research, competitive intelligence, and understanding of disease areas. Leveraging data to identify targets for segmented (regional, attitudinal and behavioral) non-personal promotion. Professional promotion budget lead. Brand liaison to professional strategies and business development to ensure all franchise non-personal platforms are executed effectively. A&P professional promotion budget/productivity. Manage agency partnerships.
What your background should be
- A minimum of 5 years pharmaceutical experience required that includes product management, training, and/or sales. Oncology or specialty experience preferred. Individual must possess excellent communication skills including strong presentation and interpersonal skills, project management expertise and analytical/strategic thinking abilities. The candidate must be a self-starter and have a strong customer orientation.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree, an MBA is preferred.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare and pharmaceuticals services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org