- Orlando, FL
What you'll be doing
- Responsible for communicating and working with company vendors such as resort recreation and tourism management (RR & TM), hair rope, scuba, tennis, caricature artists, etc. Coordinate activity and special event programs using themed concepts. Assist in set-up and brake down for special events. Organize and update department files. Formulate an environment, which will increase team member moral, motivation, and promote team spirit. Take charge of department in absence of director. Purchase and pick up supplies and equipment when necessary. Order, inventory, and distribute logo merchandise and sports equipment. Prepare daily and monthly records and procedures for logo merchandise, marketing materials and other purchases in accordance with CFI and company resorts accounting. Collect daily written reports about the fitness center and game room. Organize vender reports and collect monthly payment. Write up subordinate team member performance evaluations; ability to enforce disciplinary procedures. Attend manager meetings and participate in team member orientation tour. Power and responsibility to cancel various activities when weather or other conditions pose a safety hazard to participants. Cooperate with recreation and non-recreation personnel. Perform other duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One to two years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public. Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discount interest commissions proportions, percentages, area, circumference, and volume. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree from four-year of college or university.
Who is the client company
- This is a Florida based timeshare resort firm.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org