- Sevierville, TN
What you'll be doing
- Provide resort activities to guest. Responsible for creating, planning and executive guest activity program for the resort i.e., arts & crafts, pool games, aerobics movie night, karaoke, outbound trips to local attractions, BBQ, miniature gold, etc. Monitor, supervise and assist guest while in the activity center. Promote and sign up guest for resort activities. Perform area audits. Conduct and record inspections of related activity areas in compliance with company standards and requirements. Manage a cash bank following proper cashiering procedure as per internal audit directive. Attend training & meeting. Attend resort and company training and meeting. Complete required training as required by company standard. Complete all duties as assigned.
What your background should be
- One year experience in customer service or recreation. Excellent communication skills. Ability to demonstrate good judgment when dealing with guest and staff member. Able to organize and facilitate group activities. Must possess a high level of creativity and a customer service mindset. Facilitate positive employee image and effective guest relation by demonstrative attention to detail, congeniality, integrity and sound judgment. Knowledge of general resort services. Ability to work an adjusted work schedule, including evenings, weekend and holiday to meet resort operating demand.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent
Who is the client company
- Concern about vacation ownership business.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org