ACM Senior Clinical Research Nurse
- Houston, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Senior Clinical Research Nurse will manage multiple projects at different stages of the clinical research process. Implement research protocols, including screening and enrolling subjects, obtaining blood and other specimens for tests. Administer medications and maintain pertinent patient records. Obtain record, validate and interpret data to achieve the goals of the research project. Serve as a liaison between physicians, patients, staff and sponsors. Coordinate pre-site and site initiation visits; train hospital and clinic nurses/physicians on scientific aspects and protocol requirements of research studies. Attend off site investigator meetings. Maintain accountability for ongoing professional growth and development. Participate in institutional committees, forums and educational programs as an integral part of the position. Oversee and collaborate in development of study tools including source documents, eligibility checklists and criteria cards.
What your background should be
- More than five years of research experience required. Current Registered Nurse Licensure in the state of Texas, CCRC or CCRP required. Phase 1 to 4 years of research experience or supervisory experience is preferred. Highly effective communication skills, highly effective time management skills, ability to understand and implement protocols, experience with computer database management, Microsoft Office skills, strong interpersonal skills are required.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor Degree required; Master degree preferred
Who is the client company
- This is a quality hospital with clinical trials that is a leader in heart and vascular care, orthopedics and organ transplant.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com