Accounts Receivable Coordinator
- Chatham, NJ
What you'll be doing
- Required to perform a range of accounting and bookkeeping duties such as reviewing and reconciling deposits and accounts, journal entries, payroll processing and approving all new A/R customers. The successful applicant will have outstanding interpersonal and organizational skills and be able to perform all tasks within established procedures and guidelines.
What your background should be
- 2-4 years hands-on Accounting experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required, college level accounting classes or Accounting Degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- Warehousing Company providing modern, state-of-the-art cold storage services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com