Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Springfield, MA
What you'll be doing
- Required to perform daily processing and compilation of accounts receivable, posting payments, preparing bank deposits and investigating account discrepancies. The role would suit a practical problem-solver who will keep accurate records of invoices, revise billing errors, resolve invalid deductions, and prepare all accounts receivable reports on a regular basis.
What your background should be
- Six months to a year of related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Required Schooling / Training
- Associate's Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
Who is the client company
- Retail Company specializing in hardware comprising over 30 stores.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com