Accounts Receivable Analyst
- Jacksonville, FL
What you'll be doing
- Establish and maintain account reconciliations using an analytical approach. Accomplish monthly team productivity goals and currency objectives. Responsible for monitoring and maintaining a portfolio of accounts, including but not limited to customer calls, resolution process development, account adjustments, reconciliations and monthly reporting. Analyze large amounts of data and present analysis effectively. Work directly with customers regarding delinquent payment, investigate discrepancies and make recommendations for resolution of discrepancies and customer deductions. Provide professional service with regard to sensitive issues, effectively answering questions and resolving both internal and external customer concerns. Make recommendations for collections effort and escalate issues with customer accounts to accounting and sales management; follow up in a timely manner. Hold monthly conference calls and communicate effectively with sales management regarding status of customer accounts. Review collection techniques and provide feedback to management.
What your background should be
- Superior analytical, data mining & report creation skills. Excellent excel skills are necessary to include V look-ups and pivot tables. Resourceful & well organized. Above average presentation & communication skills including excellent grammar, verbal and writing skills. High energy level. Must be able to work in a fast paced environment where the ability to prioritize is key and teamwork is a must. Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to get along with diverse personalities; tactful, mature and flexibility are required traits. Exceptional negotiation and problem solving skills. Must embrace change and be willing to work as change agent to continuously improve the accounts receivable process. Must maintain good attendance. Must maintain safe work practices. Maintain safeguards and confidential company information. Minimum 3 years of business to business accounts receivable experience. Experience with customer service, transportation systems, proof of deliveries, shortages, damages and deduction resolution a plus. Basic understanding of 3rd party invoice portal systems.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree preferred.
Who is the client company
- This company is dedicated to the success of customers and suppliers by providing exceptional marketing, merchandising, and distribution services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com