Accounts Payable Processor
- Phoenix, AZ
What you'll be doing
- The accounts payable processor is primarily responsible for the receipt, review, and classification of accounts payables transactions to ensure efficient and timely processing. This may include reviewing data, determining the accuracy of the information, researching discrepancies where apparent, interfacing with internal departments and vendors/suppliers to reach resolution, and obtaining proper approvals. Organize and prioritize daily tasks to ensure candidate addressed with the appropriate level of urgency. Process a high volume of invoices and expense reports and prepare the bank deposit while following standard operating accounts payable procedures on a daily basis. Maintain a pre-established level of monthly invoice productivity in accordance with department goals. Assist others to facilitate effective workflow, as needed, including answering questions and providing training and support on accounts payable processes and procedures. Participate with cross-functional groups to address opportunities for improvements, making recommendations to implement more effective and efficient process and procedures. Perform other job-related duties as assigned or apparent.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year of accounts payable or related experience is required. Strong work ethic and positive attitude. Good math aptitude and the ability to work accurately with numbers. MS Excel skills at an intermediate level. Strong data entry skills (10,000 keystrokes per hour). Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and to deal effectively, professionally and courteously with others. Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in high-volume, fast-paced environment. Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task. Ability to research and reconcile accounts and work with vendors to resolve issues. Ability to understand and apply basic accounting principles relating to accounts payable. Strong problem-solving capabilities.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting.
Who is the client company
- This company provides collection, recycling, and disposal services to residential, commercial, and industrial customers throughout the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com