Accounts Payable Coordinator
- Brentwood, TN
What you'll be doing
- Review, prepare, and enter accounts payable invoice data into the system. Prepare, print and mail accounts payable checks integrates carrier expense in the accounts payable ledger. Gather W-9 information from vendors, sets up new vendors and maintain the accounts payable database. Handle questions regarding accounts payable from vendors, operations personnel and others files. Maintain paid accounts payable invoices. Call delinquent accounts to get payment. Perform other job-related duties and functions as required and assigned.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 to 2 years related experience and/or training. Knowledge of accounts payable software. PC literate with experience with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel essential skills. Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or GED.
Who is the client company
- Concern about logistics and supply chain services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org