- Milwaukee, WI
What you'll be doing
- Coordinate the monthly close cycle including reporting requirements to company. Supervise/coordinate workflow of the accounts payable and receivable staff including annual performance reviews and goals administration. Cross trains and supports other functional areas within CEH to improve departmental operating efficiency. Account reconciliation and analysis; review of staff reconciliations. Review of sales/use tax filings and reconciliations, work with applicable functional areas to ensure compliance and coordinate audits. Prepare monthly fixed assets and construction in progress journal entries, reconciliations and reports. Perform payroll reconciliations monthly and review bank reconciliations. Reconcile inter-company transactions monthly for consolidation reporting.
What your background should be
- Minimum 2 years of experience in an accounting department handling similar functions. Microsoft Office & familiarity with FAS and payroll reporting programs. Must have excellent communication skills. Multi task ability.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
Who is the client company
- Manufactures a full line of engine- and electric-powered, cushion and pneumatic tire forklifts that set the standard for reliability and uptime.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com