- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for supporting the financial operations, tax reporting, payroll, budgets and forecasting. It is the role of the Accounting Manager to establish financial policies and procedures of the department by offering operational administrative direction to the accounting and insurance function. The position holder will supervise all accounting functions involving accounts payable, accounts receivable, credit and collections, general ledger, and billing. In addition Accounting Manager will make financial statements, analyze the results and reconsider working capital on regular basis and monitor cash flow.
What your background should be
- 3-5 years of accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- BA/BS degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Leads in cloud-cmputing and software-as-a-service products.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org