- New York, NY
What you'll be doing
- Accounting Manager will offer oversight and expert guidance on financial accounting, prepare accounting analysis, supervise staff, and manage accountants' preparation of month end closing. It is the responsibility of the Accounting Manager to build relationships and regularly interact with other departments, involving label finance, sales, accounts payable, accounts receivables, and channel marketing groups as required and for new transactions. The individual will reconsider and update monthly corporate finance department forecasts, coordinate and prepare annual corporate finance department budget and evaluate changes to accounting processes and general ledger reporting capabilities.
What your background should be
- 6+ years of accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Develops and distributes video games and video game peripherals.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com