- Largo, FL
What you'll be doing
- Manage and execute the daily operations of the cafe; execute e-planner to standard; customize, communicate, delegate, perform and follow up on all tasks as the business demands. Drive sales by coaching and counseling cafe servers to deliver the four core service principles in the cafe. Provide timely and friendly cafe service, upsell, maintain product presentation standards and maintain cafe cleanliness. Deliver positive financial results through efficient execution of initiatives; use financial reports to identify additional sales, in stock and trend opportunities. Plan and assign work to optimize payroll budget. Understand and execute integrated store operations (ISO) standards. Coach and communicate with the cafe servers about all company products and services, enthusiastically model selling behavior, share technical knowledge and provide recommendations about ways to connect companies customers with the right products. Ensure that product quality and cafe standards are executed and maintained; manage inventory levels, receiving, purchasing, waste control and equipment maintenance and repair. Select, interview and recommend the hiring of new cafe servers. Oversee and monitor the new hire orientation and training process, ensuring a smooth acclimation to the store and bookselling culture in partnership with the store manager. Prepare and deliver performance reviews to cafe servers. Coach and counsel on performance issues and take appropriate corrective action in partnership with the store manager.
What your background should be
- Minimum 1 year supervisory experience. At least 2 years computerized general ledger accounting experience required. Relevant experience may substitute education requirements. Able to work effectively with other employees and external parties. Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office applications and others as required. Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of organizational policies, procedures and systems. Able to effectively supervise others, perform basic mathematical calculations and balance and reconcile figures. Communicate clearly and concisely, verbally and in writing. Establishe and maintain long term customer relationships, building trust and respect by consistently meeting and exceeding expectations. Require prolonged sitting, some bending, stooping and stretching. Require eye hand coordination and manual dexterity sufficient to operate a keyboard, photocopier, telephone, calculator and other office equipment. Require normal range of hearing and eyesight to record, prepare and communicate appropriate reports. Require lifting, paper or boxe up to 25 pounds occasionally.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor degree in accounting, finance or related field required.
Who is the client company
- The client company is the largest international meeting focused on research in child health.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org