- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- Accounting Clerk will be liable for maintaining financial integrity of profit loss, balance sheet, and cash flow statements. The person will have the duty to make sure timely accurate reporting in compliance with established corporate and reporting deadlines. The successful applicant will assist Global Controller with year-end audit, financial statement preparation, tax preparation and any other special projects as directed. The Accounting Clerk will take part in all aspects of cash management including bank relationships, on-line processing or wires and ACH transactions, disbursements, and accounts receivable application.
What your background should be
- 5+ years of accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in finance/accounting
Who is the client company
- Provides Legal Software and Practice Management Software Solutions including, Case Management, Financial Management, and Law Firm Accounting.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com