- Atlanta, GA
What you'll be doing
- In this position, the person will support Controller with all financial and cost accounting duties. Accounting Manager will be liable for developing and managing financial dashboards, administering cash management and forecasting, and re-examining / assisting in credit approval of current and future customers. This individual will manage the monthly GL close as well as monthly expense and financial reviews. She/he will work closely with payroll to ensure accurate and timely execution. In addition Accounting Manager will make sure that reporting and accounting principles are in compliance with company policy, statutory reporting requirements and GAAP.
What your background should be
- 5-7+ years of accounting experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Manufactures high-efficiency silicon solar cells and high-power solar modules.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org