- Hyattsville, MD
What you'll be doing
- The right candidate will be responsible for establishing banking and other financial relationships. Accounting Manager will monitor budgets throughout the year, and report any significant deviations to management with analysis detailing the cause for the deviation and corrective action as needed. It is the responsibility of the Accounting Manager to produce annual budgets and cash flow projection schedules, and execute maintenance of records for fixed assets. Accounting Manager will establish financial records in accordance with all federal, state, local and industry requirements. Moreover this individual will prepare invoices from contracts and work order tickets.
What your background should be
- 8-10 years of accounting management experience
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Handles all aspects of the electrical trade.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org