- Stamford, CT
What you'll be doing
- The Accounting Manager oversees all accounting, cash management and reporting responsibilities for an assigned section within the operating team. Duties include performing monthly financial close and approving journal entry, various reporting functions and legal entity submissions, and undertaking audit data requests. The post holder will possess strong collaborative and interpersonal skills, and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
What your background should be
- 5-7 years' of experience in accounting and/or finance.
Required Schooling / Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance.
Who is the client company
- Multinational financial services corporation founded in 1850.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com