- Austin, TX
What you'll be doing
- Reconciles processed work by verifying entries and comparing system reports to balances. Charges expenses to accounts and cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries. Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying federal id numbers; scheduling and preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies and documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments. Pays employees by receiving and verifying expense reports and requests for advances; preparing checks. Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions. Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions. Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential. Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed. Participates in data gathering for internal audit. Prepares account reconciliations.
What your background should be
- Attention to detail, thoroughness and organization. Analyzing information skills. Excel proficiency, data entry skills, and general math skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree, major in accounting.
Who is the client company
- Concern about healthcare services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com