- Caldwell, ID
What you'll be doing
- Process payroll for all employees on bi-weekly basis to ensure that all employees are paid accurately for their working hours. Complete daily and weekly reports as requested for operations/general manager review to ensure that hours and payroll are within budgeted amounts for service provided. Prepare accounts payable invoices for manager approval in a timely manner ensuring the accuracy of account charges as well as the timely payment of vendors. Assist employees requiring wage and hour data. Update employee files related to payroll and human resources. Update and maintain vendor and supplier files. Maintain professional demeanor and appearance. Maintain attendance within policy. Handle multiple tasks accurately and effectively in a fast paced environment. Other functions that may be assigned.
What your background should be
- Accounting basics, payroll and data entry processing, strong customer service skills, data entry experience and general knowledge of Microsoft Office package including word processing and spreadsheets, knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles, ability to read, write and speak English, ability to communicate effectively on all levels, possess a strong attendance record, follow company safety and operational rules and procedures, able to use multi-line phone system and handle multiple tasks concurrently, ability to work in a fast paced multi-tasking environment, ability to supervise, ability to work independently and follow directions, ability to adapt and remain flexible in a dynamic environment.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent, some college or accounting experience preferred.
Who is the client company
- This is the largest private provider of paratransit services and the largest privately owned transportation contracting firm in the United States.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org