- Pasco, WA
What you'll be doing
- This position is responsible for basic accounting functions within the award winning nationwide equipment logistics division. Prepare and submit customer invoices code, post and receipt payments. Prepare and coordinate deposit activities. Perform all necessary account, bank and other reconciliations. Monitor customer accounts for nonpayment and delayed payment check, verify and process invoices. Prepare payments for signature sort, code and enter accounts payable data analyze discrepancies and unpaid invoices. Maintain vendor files. Update, verify and maintain accounting journals and ledgers and other financial records. Assist in month end reporting procedures. Find and use accounting data to resolve accounting problems and discrepancies. Perform filing and general administrative tasks. Liaise with other departments/customers/vendors.
What your background should be
- MS Office and knowledge of accounting software. QuickBooks proficiency or mastery desired. Knowledge of GAAP and bookkeeping principles and procedures. Required key competencies: planning and organizing, attention to detail, problem solving, teamwork, customer service orientation, communication skills.
Required Schooling / Training
- High school diploma or equivalent 3 or more years experience in clerical accounting. A degree in business or accounting desired.
Who is the client company
- Concern about professional staffing resources, equipment logistics, records management,construction management and security services.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org