- Ardmore, PA
What you'll be doing
- The successful candidate will possess outstanding customer service and communication skills as well as a meticulous and accurate approach, and the ability to prioritize workloads and multi-task. Essential duties of the role are to maintain compliance logs, handle all tracking and filing of compliance-related filings, perform account reconciliations, and provide assistance to other team members.
What your background should be
- Knowledge of basic accounting practices and terms.
Required Schooling / Training
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Who is the client company
- Providing plumbing, heating and industrial supplies based in Pennsylvania.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org