- Federal Way, WA
What you'll be doing
- The Accounting Clerk will be accountable for all financial and accounting functions for the company, involving accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, general ledger, and financial reports. He or she testifies, allocates, and posts transactions into proper journals and makes sure transaction back-up documents are properly maintained. The Accounting Clerk has strong skills in problem solving, documentation, research, and data analysis. In addition, he or she establishes an adequate system of accounting records and develops periodic financial reports that comply with generally accepted accounting principles. The position holder will maintain vendor management and outsourcing, establish complete periodic bank reconciliation and complete financial statements.
What your background should be
- 1 year of relevant experience
Required Schooling / Training
- College degree in accounting
Who is the client company
- Provides full services of car repair and information to keep the vehicle at high performance.
- If you are interested in this position, send your resume to email@example.com